Friday, July 18, 2014

Busy Day!

I'm probably going to try to get my Shelf Exploration in on Fridays, but I'm not sure. As for today, I cannot do anything special because I am sooooo busy!

I'm leaving town tomorrow morning (4 am morning) and I will have sporadic posts throughout the next week. Next Sunday is when my schedule will be back to normal. But this is everything I have to get done.


  • Pack. Duh, but I haven't done it yet.
  • Laundry. So I can pack.
  • Knit a Weasley sweater. I'm about 1/4 way through. 
  • Plan for LeakyCon, which is right after I get back from this trip.
  • Finish The Great Gatsby.
  • Adventures with Ragweed
  • Prey of Desire
  • I am the Messenger
  • My Antonia
  • Get back on track with my Etsy orders
  • Household chores
  • NaNoWriMo
  • A Wattpad contest (writing)
  • Win some giveaways. Well, I hope to. There's one that I'm dying to win, but I can almost guarantee I won't. Stupid odds.
I think that's about it. So I'm going to sign off for today. Monday I have some exciting posts coming up!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment