Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo 2014

     Good day to everyone! And happy Nano-ing, if you are indeed participating. I am writing right now, trying to get ahead, because I will be laptop-free for the next five days. Exciting, but upsetting. So this is being posted on one of my breaks. Updates, you ask? Well...
     I will be a tour stop for the Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? blog tour on July 29th. I will also be a stop on the Girl in the Middle blog tour hopefully on July 21st or 22nd.
     I will update frequently about my NaNo novel, a retelling. I want to finish it completely and finish my coming-of-age novel in July. I also have required reading for school this fall, so I am working on that.
     And above all, I'm still planning and saving for London. I'll be treating my mom to an all-expense paid trip to England. We will tour London quite thoroughly and travel up to Scotland and then over to Wales. Everything is planned out to the dime. Or I guess the pound.
     So, welcome if this is your first time visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy looking around. I'll be adding multiple reviews this month, right after I finish my first school reading book. I would like to also do a couple of giveaways. Not sure if I will be able to, but I definitely would like to.


This has been the length of my writing break. I will not be able to post until Sunday at the earliest, so enjoy your week and Fourth of July! And here is a drawing I created.
~Ashley

Do you have any traditions for July 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment