Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mount TBR Reading Challenge


So I've decided that I'm going to join the Mount TBR reading challenge for 2015 (*yay*), hosted by My Reader's Block. It took some time deciding if I actually wanted to do it, because, well, while I have a BUNCH of books I need to read (ask anyone), I can't use any ARCs for this. Kind of sucks because I have around ten that are already released that I have to finish. 

I'm going to stick with the Mount Blanc for this challenge for a few reasons:
  • As mentioned, I have multiple ARCs to take care of, but they won't count for this challenge.
  • For my job, I have a LOT to read, but they aren't on my TBR list.
  • For any reviews, obviously I don't own them yet (except a few that I have ready for January and February).
Join me in the fun! You don't have to be a blogger-just a reader! Knock some of the books off your TBR list and have fun with it!


*Also, I feel like this is the time to mention I actually did finish the ARC August challenge. It just got so hectic and crazy that I forgot to tell anyone. Go me...


~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment