Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Challenges!

I meant to post this yesterday but I just never got the chance. So here I am today, January 2, starting late. Sigh. I'll make it.


  • Goodreads Challenge:
    • Goodreads hosts a challenge where you can set your goal for reading each year. My goal for last year was 47 books (the number on my shelves I hadn't read). This years I've jumped it up to 82 books.

  • 2015 Real Book Challenge
    • Jaime and Erin over at FictionFare are co-hosting a challenge. The goal is to read as many REAL books in a year as you can. Yes to ARCs but no to ebooks. I'm joining them for the level of Real Book Snob (21-30). I'll most likely get more than that, but I'm not sure I want to stress myself out with it if not.

  • Mount TBR Reading Challenge 
    • My Reader's Block is hosting this fun challenge that I mentioned in an earlier post. So I begin that challenge this year, as well. 

  • Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge
    • Hosted by the incredible Alexa and Rachel (yay!)
    • I'm so excited for this one, especially for reading their favorites
    • I'm going for 12 fantasies...let's see how that works out

  • 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
    • Thanks to Evie at Bookish, I am taking part in this challenge as well
    • I'm going for Could This Be Love? (41-50 books)

  • 2015 Books in Translation Reading Challenge
    • This is absolutely perfect for me because I've been dying to read my Harry Potter series in French!
    • I'll do Beginner (1-3 books) and I'm going to attempt to keep them all in foreign languages

  • 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
  • 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
    • This one will be perfect for me because my goal is 33 books more than 2014's goal.
    • I'll be doing the I'm On Fire! (16+ more books)

Updates:
-I'm part of a Valentine's giveaway hop
-I'm thinking of joining a discussions challenge. More on that later.

I hope everyone had lovely holidays and I hope you've set your goals for 2015 high. Enjoy your year and wish me luck on my challenges!
~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your challenges! Thanks for participating in my Outdo Yourself challenge :)

    ReplyDelete