- Goodreads Challenge:
- Goodreads hosts a challenge where you can set your goal for reading each year. My goal for last year was 47 books (the number on my shelves I hadn't read). This years I've jumped it up to 82 books.
- 2015 Real Book Challenge
- Jaime and Erin over at FictionFare are co-hosting a challenge. The goal is to read as many REAL books in a year as you can. Yes to ARCs but no to ebooks. I'm joining them for the level of Real Book Snob (21-30). I'll most likely get more than that, but I'm not sure I want to stress myself out with it if not.
- Mount TBR Reading Challenge
- My Reader's Block is hosting this fun challenge that I mentioned in an earlier post. So I begin that challenge this year, as well.
- Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge
- Hosted by the incredible Alexa and Rachel (yay!)
- I'm so excited for this one, especially for reading their favorites
- I'm going for 12 fantasies...let's see how that works out
- 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
- Thanks to Evie at Bookish, I am taking part in this challenge as well
- I'm going for Could This Be Love? (41-50 books)
- 2015 Books in Translation Reading Challenge
- This is absolutely perfect for me because I've been dying to read my Harry Potter series in French!
- I'll do Beginner (1-3 books) and I'm going to attempt to keep them all in foreign languages
- 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
- This one will be perfect for me because my goal is 33 books more than 2014's goal.
- I'll be doing the I'm On Fire! (16+ more books)
-I'm part of a Valentine's giveaway hop
-I'm thinking of joining a discussions challenge. More on that later.
I hope everyone had lovely holidays and I hope you've set your goals for 2015 high. Enjoy your year and wish me luck on my challenges!