Sunday, March 8, 2015

Blog Tour: Review: A Spell in Provence

A Spell in Provence
Marie Laval

With few roots in England and having just lost her job, Amy Carter decides to give up on home and start a new life in France, spending her redundancy package turning an overgrown Provençal farmhouse, Bellefontaine, into a successful hotel.

Though she has big plans for her new home, none of them involves falling in love – least of all with Fabien Coste, the handsome but arrogant owner of a nearby château. As romance blossoms, eerie and strange happenings in Bellefontaine hint at a dark mystery of the Provençal countryside which dates back many centuries and holds an entanglement between the ladies of Bellefontaine and the ducs de Coste at its centre. As Amy works to unravel the mystery, she begins to wonder if it may not just be her heart at risk, but her life too.

See more at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spell-Provence-Marie-Laval-ebook/dp/B00RVQO8RM/ref=sr_1_9?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1420915312&sr=1-9&keywords=accent+press

http://www.accentpress.co.uk/Book/13421/A-Spell-in-Provence.html#sthash.X8MLryS5.dpuf


My Thoughts:
I'm a total Francophile, so this book definitely appealed to me. I really enjoyed just the setting of this book, as well as the plot. I'm a sucker for anything mystery and Maria did a fabulous job writing it. She also created a really awesome romance that kept me happy for a while. Her writing style flows well and sounds great. I enjoyed this book.

4 stars


About the Author:


Originally from Lyon in France, Marie studied History and Law at university there before moving to Lancashire in England where she worked in a variety of jobs, from PA in a busy university department to teacher of French in schools and colleges. Writing, however, was always her passion, and she spends what little free time she has dreaming and making up stories. Her historical romances ANGEL HEART and THE LION'S EMBRACE are published by MuseItUp Publishing. A SPELL IN PROVENCE is her first contemporary romance. It is published by Áccent Press.



Thank you to JB Johnson for hosting this blog tour!

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I was wondering if you'd like to share your content on a new blogging platform, Presstream.com. It's pretty fun, and helps you share your content. If you're interested, shoot me an email at snapple187@gmail.com. Thank you for your time, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is SARAH, my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, so i contacted him at this email;(agbazara@gmail.com), for him to help me get prenant,And I'm glad we came to DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: (agbazara@gmail.com) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

    ReplyDelete