So the lovely Kristelle from Amia Book Lover nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!! I have to answer her 11 questions and give 11 facts about myself.
Here are the questions Kristelle has for me:
1) What is your worst nightmare?
My worst nightmare is completely irrational. I worry about being completely alone in the world, alone to the point of being forgotten by everyone, yet I still have memories of them.
2) What is the best prank you have ever done?
Ahahahaha, pranks! Me? Yeah, no. The best I've ever done is put pepper in the salt shaker with my friend and watched her brother slather his corn with pepper.
3) Who among the fictional characters you have a crush on will you call when you need help from super bad guys with super bad powers?
Ooh, tough question. I think I'd call on Kyo from Fruits Basket. He can turn into a cat and a monster, so that'd be cool. Or I'd choose Newt from Maze Runner. Okay, Newt, definitely.
4) Your weirdest hobby?
5) Your most embarrassing moment in life?
Most embarrassing...okay, obviously, I don't get out much. Recently I let someone pass me and I walked behind him and accidentally tripped him. I felt bad.
6) You saw a bloody ghost; You had a book on your hand that can grant any wish you'll write on it, what would you do?
I'd ask to be able to talk to the ghost without it being able to hurt me. I'd want to know why it was all bloody.
7) Book heroine you want to beat up badly, how and why?
Tris from Divergent. How? I'm not sure, considering...yeah. I don't like all of her choices and how she just turned into a romantic rather than the incredible heroine I was searching for.
8) What is the food you really hate?
Squash. Or bananas. They're weird.
9) Which TV series you want to be part of?
Oh, geez. Eye Candy, Criminal Minds, or The Following. All three have special places in my heart and I want to join all of them.
10) What kind of superpower you would want to have if given a chance?
I'd love to be able to fly to save money on transportation, but I'd also like to be able to make people see themselves as others saw them.
11) Name your celebrity look-a-like. You must name one!
Difficulties in life. Okay, well, people have said I look like Erin Sanders...
Eleven Facts about ME
1. I write. Yep, I'm one of the book bloggers who wants to be published one day. And I love it.
2. I want to be an actor before I die. Preferably at a young age so I can enjoy it fully.
3. I've met several authors multiple times, and I've seen a few "big name" authors.
4. I'm a music fanatic, but I keep most of my artists to myself because of criticism.
5. I'm studying French. Who knows, maybe one day I'll move there and speak fluently and become French.
6. I've traveled to a lot of countries in Europe and I've seen so many incredible sights.
7. I want to learn calligraphy so I can mess with people and calligraphy their grocery lists.
8. I don't love 9-5 jobs; I'd rather work random "odd" jobs.
9. I run. I've run two half marathons and two full marathons. I plan on doing another half this year.
10. I love crafting. Currently, I'm remaking a small end table into a cute coffee table/bookshelf.
11. I've considered several career paths and I want to dabble in so many.
Okay, I nominate:
Emma of Star Crossed Reviews
Isabell of Dreaming With Open Eyes
Lindsey and Elizabeth of Chick Lit Chickadees
Hannah of Echoes In An Empty Room
Dii of Tome Tender Book Blog
Silvy of Books are my life
Stephanie of Stepping Out of the Page
People of Ramblings From This Chick
Laura of The Book Junkie
Suzy of Fiction Dreams
Amber of The Mile Long Bookshelf
My Questions for You:
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Why did you get into book blogging? How?
3. Favorite thing about blogging?
4. What is your favorite book-related food?
5. If you could travel anywhere you've ever read about in a book, where would you go?
6. If you had to collect something (and you don't already), what would you collect?
7. Best thing to give?
8. YA or other?
9. Favorite time period/subject to read about?
10. Favorite hobby?
11. Weirdest thing you've ever done?